to sing in the silence: kids

kids

As most of you know, I absolutely adore kids. There is something so amazing about being with them - being imaginative, telling stories, being a "hero," taking away fear... I love it... Kids just make my heart so incredibly happy.

Which is why kids are probably my most favorite subject to photograph. They have this joy about them that to me, makes them one of the greatest subjects. I love their smiles, and even their pouts...

Here are a few of my favorites photos... and a few of my favorite kids.

zoo train
Eli Stewart

scared
Ezra Stewart

Lydia
Lydia Stewart

Caleb
Caleb Wilson

Elijah
Elijah Kalbas

dandelions
Meira Kalbas

sneaking
Patrick Guerrero

fro
Angel

Day One Hundred Thirty One
LaQuita

so fun
Danielle Christensen

cheese
Arielle Christensen

0 comments:

my blog

"The pages are still blank, but there is a miraculous feeling of the words being there, written in invisible ink and clamoring to become visible." ~Vladimir Nabakov

about

My photo
"The pages are still blank, but there is a miraculous feeling of the words being there, written in invisible ink and clamoring to become visible." ~Vladimir Nabakov